1. Introduction. Welcome to the DOST Digital Innovations Center.
These Terms and Conditions regulate your access to www.sosial.gov.az, your use of our website located at www.sosial.gov.az, and our services. Any additional features incorporated into the services in the future will also be governed by these Terms. In these Terms, references to "you" and "your" pertain to you as a user of the site, while references to "we," "us," and "our" pertain to the DOST Digital Innovations Center.
2. Acceptance of Terms. By accessing our website or utilizing our services, you affirm your agreement to abide by these Terms and Conditions. It is imperative that you thoroughly read and comprehend the Terms. Your acknowledgment that you have read, understood, and accepted these Terms constitutes your agreement to be bound by them. If you do not agree with, or are unable to comply with, the Terms, you may not use our services.
3. Changes to Terms. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. It is advisable to regularly review these Terms, as updated versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will become effective upon our posting of the new Terms. You acknowledge and agree that your continued access to or use of the site after any posted modification to the Terms signifies your acceptance of the modification.
4. Account Registration. To access certain parts of the site, registration may be required. When you create an account with us, you must provide us with information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so will be considered a breach of these Terms.
5. Intellectual Property. All intellectual property rights for all materials provided by our institution are and shall remain the property of the DOST Digital Innovations Center, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. All elements of the services that are created by us or under our direction, or where the copyright has been assigned or documented to us, are subject to country-specific copyright protections around the world and international conventions.
6. User Conduct. You agree not to use our services: a) For any unlawful purpose or to act fraudulently or maliciously, such as hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses or harmful data, into the website or any operating system used by the website, b) In a manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the service or interfere with any other party's use of the service, c) To collect or harvest any information or data from the website or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the website. Additionally, you may not carry out any data mining or similar data gathering or extraction methods on the website.
7. Termination. We reserve the right to limit, suspend, or terminate your access to our services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
8. Limitation of Liability.
8.1 By accepting these Terms, you agree that the DOST Digital Innovations Center's liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. In no event shall the DOST Digital Innovations Center, its employees, partners, suppliers, or affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from your use of the service.
8.2 IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE RIGHTS ADDITIONAL TO THOSE CONTAINED HEREIN.
9. Disclaimer. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without express or implied warranty or condition of any kind.
10. Governing Law. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Azerbaijan Republic, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
11. Contact Information. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at ____________